Wednesday, September 15, 2010

EARLYN BENTFELD

Past Dept. Commander Gary reports 9/13/10: Just got home from the hospital. Was there real early this morning. They took Earlyn to surgery at 9:30 and the Dr came out at 3:30 to talk to me. The main one was 100% blocked, 2 others were 95% blocked and the 4th wasn’t near as bad as they thought so they cleaned that one which ended being a triple by-pass. She’s in coronary intensive care for a few days and if all goes well they will move her to step down where they will have her walking a little at a time. She knew me and knows I was there with her. So now all we can is wait and see . I feel that she will do fine and the Dr. also. Will keep you posted as time goes by. Also I do want to thank you for all you do in getting messeges like this out the the members, it sure does mean a lot to all of us.

Cards can be sent to:
Earlyn Bentfeld
PO Box 205
New Middletown, OH 44442

No comments:

Post a Comment